2009年10月5日星期一

Elena Odriozola

Elena Odriozola is a published illustrator of children's books. Some of the published credits of Elena Odriozola include The Story Blanket, Vegetable Glue (Books for Life), Cuando sale la luna.

Below are a selection of her work:



I like the way she's been using collage-like pattern to make the woman's clothes, the braches on her head shows a feeling of fantasy.





Though the character is almost emotionless, the picture is still communicating a sensation of coldness and loneliness, I like this sort of simple but impactful style of drawing.






I really do admire her style of illustrations, the tone of voice is quite peaceful, silent, but meaningful at the same time,I like this kind of beauty.And it's a sort of style that I can develop myself into.

没有评论:

发表评论